My newest book
End the Siege of Nahr el Bared Refugee Camp
- "If you’re outraged at conditions, then you can’t possibly be free or happy until you devote all your time to changing them and do nothing but that. But you can’t change anything if you want to hold onto a good job, a good way of life and avoid sacrifice."--César Chávez
- RT @ChrisGunness: Hitting a UN Girls' School right now in #Gaza? Have civilians not suffered enough? Please support our call for a full inv… 1 day ago
- RT @imPalestine: Hamas kills and captures invading soldiers on battlefield. Israel gets mad and massacres civilians at their homes and on t… 1 day ago
- RT @jonsnowC4: If you strangle a people, deny them supply, for years, extreme reaction is inevitable. the one begets the other. 2 days ago
- @MarkRuffalo Thank you for speaking out against Israeli war crimes in #GazaUnderAttack 2 days ago
- tell @BarackObama + #Congress Palestinian lives matter. We need a new US policy! #gaza @jvplive bit.ly/1kIoiXi 2 days ago
- Academic Freedom Activism Afghanistan Africa Anti-War Apartheid Art Bolivia Borderlands Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions Colonialism Economy Egypt Elections Environment Film Gaza Genocide Globalization Hillary Clinton History Human Rights Imperialism India Indigenous International Law Iran Iraq Islam Jordan Justice Kurds Labor Lebanon Literature Media Militarization Music Obama Occupation Pakistan Palestine Poverty Prisons Racism Refugees Religion Resistance Slavery Syria Tamil teaching Theater Turkey U.S. Foreign Policy U.S. Policy Uncategorized Universities Venezuela Zionism
- 238,728 hits
- Ali Abunimah Al Jazeera Al Quds An Najah University anti-Semitism Apartheid Wall Avigdor Lieberman Barack Obama bbc bds beirut Benjamin Netanyahu Bethlehem Bill Clinton Canada China CIA Condoleeza Rice Deheishe refugee camp Democracy Now! east jerusalem ehud barak ehud olmert electronic intifada ethnic cleansing european union Fatah Gaza gaza city gaza strip George Bush Ha'aretz Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Human Rights Watch India israeli terrorism Israeli Terrorist Forces israeli terrorists Jenin Jeremy Scahill jerusalem John McCain jonathan cook Khalil khan younis Knesset Ma'an News Mahmoud Abbas massacre Nablus Nahr el Bared refugee camp nakba Oslo Palestinian Authority pflp rafah Ramallah right of return saudi arabia South Africa Sudan tel aviv terrorism the guardian torture Tzipi Livni United Nations united states unrwa war crimes West Bank yaffa
malgudi on Tibet and Palestine Shalom Modi: India a… on Tibet and Palestine Kufoscarat on “The Hindu” Promot… 'Globe' re… on How I Failed the Thirsting for… marcy/مارسي newman/ن… on expanding colonies and ch…
- checkpoints 101, or why there are not 2 sides to this story
- blaming the victims in gaza
- on refugees & idps
- trying to find the words for gaza...
- beit sahour
- الصمود في غزة
- on never forgetting, never forgiving
- the chalk and the blackboard
- zionism is discrimination is oppression is racism is apartheid.
- Bring up the bodies, BIFFes
- In photos: Palestinians in West Bank and Israel protest Gaza slaughterThree Palestinians slain in West Bank since beginning of Gaza assault and more than one thousand arrested by occupation forces.
- No ceasefire without justice for GazaTo return to status quo before Israeli attack would mean “living death,” say dozens of Gaza civil society leaders.
- Why I vowed not to have children in GazaSeeing Israel slaughter other people’s infants is hard enough.Omar Ghraieb
- Israel wants us to die, but we will remainMy family and I have been forced to leave our house, but Israel’s threats won’t frighten us.Rami Almeghari
- How will I ever look at a Gaza beach the same again?My home has become a prison within the larger prison of the Gaza Strip.Omar Ghraieb
- In photos: Palestinians in West Bank and Israel protest Gaza slaughter